Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sense of Entitlement

I'm going to be very vague, just in case the HIPAA monsters are trying to find me.

-You may not abuse rules and policies of your hospital simply because you work there.

-You may not stalk the nurses and question everything they do when your job title puts you as far from bedside care as possible and does not allow you to do anything patient care related.

-You may not be a bitch to the nurse who calls your bullshit-rule-breaking. You also may not try to report her to her supervisor. Didn't know I already report YOU to YOUR supervisor did you?

- After all this, you may not expect all the other nurse to be extra nice to you. Bitch nurse has already activated the Crazy-Family-Alert.

Thank you and I promise your family member lying in that bed is my first priority. You, however, are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment